Seminar to address the thorny issues of employment
Davies and Partners’ employment law team invites employers to a free seminar to help them solve some of the latest and trickiest employment issues.
The seminar takes place at two sites in Gloucester and Bristol on consecutive days in October.
The seminar will provide delegates with a better understanding of the latest legal implications on a range of issues and offer advice and tips on how to handle situations when they arise in the workplace.
Tricky questions addressed in the seminar include:
- Long Covid – considerations needed to accommodate employees suffering from Long Covid in the workplace
- Social Media – A Valuable Tool in Recruitment or a Poisonous Gift?
- Can an employee be fired for behavior outside the workplace?
- Fire and rehire – does such a practice risk getting you in hot water?
- Menopause – the next protected feature? How to help employees in the workplace
- How do you deal with personality conflicts and arguments between employees at work?
- Hidden handicaps – is lack of knowledge an outright defence? When is a reasonable adjustment unreasonable?
The first seminar will be a breakfast seminar on Wednesday 12 October, 8am-9.15am, taking place at Rowan House, Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester GL4 3RT.
The second event will be a lunchtime seminar on Thursday 13 October from 1-2.15pm at 250 Aztec West, Park Avenue, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4TR. Refreshments will be available at both seminars.
Nigel Tillott, director at Davies and Partnerssaid: “It’s great to be back to our regular job seminars after the absence of Covid. They’ve always been hugely popular and I have to admit the team and I missed them. There’s something for all tastes and, of course, it’s free, so I advise people to book early.”
Numbers will be limited to seminars. RSVP before Friday, September 30 to Matthew Verrier, specifying the chosen location: [email protected]