Business System Analyst – SANDTON/ Remote – R800 Per hour at e-Merge IT Recruitment
A global insurance company providing wellness solutions is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their dynamic team. They are global thought leaders who are passionate about innovating to not only achieve financial success, but to spark positive and meaningful change in society.
You will be called upon to drive technology solutions to business-related issues to align IT development with business strategy, including customer needs. You will also need to create exciting new solutions that increase company member engagement in their world-class wellness program.
- At least 5 years of experience in a business analyst role
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a business systems analyst
- Solid experience in the application and implementation of business and systems analysis
- Business writing skills
- Communication (presentation and facilitation skills)
- Process mapping
- Stakeholder management
- End User Acceptance Testing (BAV)
- Technologies: Enterprise Architect, SoapUI / REST, XML, JSON, SQL
- Software architecture, facilitation of requirements and design sessions, data modeling techniques, UML process design
- Test Analyst Skills
- Process: ITIL (Incident, Change, Release, Problem Management)
- Other: Compliance standards and industry legislation
- NQF Level 7: Relevant License and BA Certification or BA Diploma or Advanced BA Qualification
The reference number for this position is GZ55276 which is a 12 month contract position offering a contract rate of between R750 and R850 per hour negotiable depending on experience and ability. Contact Garth at [Email Address Removed] or call him [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The recruitment firm e-Merge IT is a specialist niche recruitment firm. We provide our candidates with options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Visit the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or tech specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!